15 Gorgeous Party Decor Ideas!


Is this not the most adorable idea ever?  Two of my favourite things!  A vintage trailer + cupcakes! Bring a cupcake vintage trailer to your party!  Enjoy cupcakes brings the bakery to your party! Guests enjoy treats served out of an adorable restored vintage Shasta trailer, twinkling lights, a festive canopy and a wafting sweet smell of cupcakes!  What a great business idea! Today I posted some super pretty party decor ideas over at Family Style, check them out here)!  Was that enough exclamations marks?

Jan Halvarson

8 comments:

Pinecone Camp said...

That's ridiculously cute! I want a cupcake trailer to pull up in front of me right now ;)

Susannah said...

their cupcakes are also ridiculously cute!! just went there for teh second time last week (they also have a shop) and they sell flights of cupcakes-um, amazing. and their shop is as cute as their trailer!

Dana Fox said...

such a cute idea!!
xo dana
thewonderforest.com

rooth said...

Flights of cupcakes?! Awesomeness

Mélanie said...

Such awesomeness!!!

hannah. said...

I would have to agree with Pinecone Camp!! ;) I would run out like a kid at Christmas!!

Angela said...

Awesome - I love it! :)

Mrs. Habit said...

Super, super, cool.