DIY After and Before: Deceptive Dust Covers


I've been realizing as of late that I should be calling my "before and after" posts  "after and before" - due to the fact that, I much prefer seeing the after first - I think it's a better leading photo to present the post with.  Coincidentally today after a tweet invite to pop over to see a "before and after" - it was presented the way I always present mine - with the after first.  Hence my post.  How cool are these "deceptive dust covers" by Hydrangea Girl?  And she makes them all by hand and even shares how to do it yourself.  (An after and before DIY)!  Bonus. Check it out here.


Jan Halvarson

8 comments:

Unknown said...

um, ADORABLE.

Momichka said...

The new covers look great!

111collagedesign said...

Wow - big difference! Great covers :)

Alyss said...

Wow! Those are amazing! Love them.

Katie said...

Such a difference, they look fantastic! xo

Madison said...

What a smart decorating idea!

Unknown said...

One of the girls here in our office is notorious for ridding her books of dust covers. We gotta admit that they do look nice lined up on her desk sans cover.

Alex - The Interior DIYer said...

Thank you for the wonderful comments! I'm so utterly beyond flattered. I don't think it has set in yet that my post is on Poppytalk ...

And for the record - I amended my before and after posts to read as 'after and before' - it just makes so much more sense!