Link Love (Halloween Style)


What are you dressing up for for Halloween?  Or do you?  I don't usually, but this The Birds-inspired fascinator from Etsy shop, Topsy Turvy has me re-thinking.  Isn't it fantastic?


(Image from Curious Sofa).

Speaking of Hitchcock, my post today at Babble is 10 Hitchcock-style ideas to decorate your home this Halloween.


DIY Lace Halloween Mask from Dismount Creative


 Candy Corn Manicure from The Beauty Department

My other posts at Babble this week:
Stunning new organic luxury baby bedding from Olli Ella
IKEA for Barbie?
Give your IKEA furniture new life!
20 Affordable Fall Capes!
Bring the treehouse inside!

Jan Halvarson

6 comments:

Trådsnella said...

I have decorated my walls in halloween style ;)

Unknown said...

Hi! :) I love the nails decoration! :)

Pinecone Camp said...

I do enjoy Halloween, but I never get dressed up. However....one of my favourite films is The Birds, and that little fascinator is just perfect. I totally agree with you on that ;)

lisa solomon said...

i love the idea of a hitchcock halloween !
hi.
just did a massive catch up and can i just say that you still post the most inspiring stuff. don't know how you manage every day.
happy weekend !

Jan Halvarson said...

thanks Lisa- that means alot!

LW said...

My lace masks are also a great way to make any outfit feel like a costume :)

http://poppytalkhandmade.com/table39