Real Wedding No. 4: Elizabeth + Dan


Love this cute vintage-inspired wedding out of the Pacific Northwest (Tacoma) of Dan and Libby (Elizabeth) that caught my eye this week via their photographer Sarah of Arrow & Apple.  The handmade and vintage aspects are adorable from their Winnebago, Libby's dress (she wore her mother's), the tassels, and candy apples. Their beautiful invitations, the yellow bridesmaids dresses (and cake), the guy's suspenders and their getaway car!  See more picutres at Arrow & Apple and be sure to check out Libby's blog Delightfully Tacky (it's a treat in itself)!  Psssst!  Just got word Arrow & Apple is having a wedding photography package giveaway on their blog!  Check it out!













 





Event planning: Amanda at Oak & Cypress Weddings and Events
Venue: Titlow Lodge, Tacoma, Washington
Cake: Corina Bakery
Florals: Oak & Cypress Weddings and Events
Photography:  Arrow & Apple

Jan Halvarson

11 comments:

Kait said...

Beautiful wedding, I am a big fan of her blog. Haha, I've never heard her referred to as Libby though! Kinda 'caught me off guard. ;p

Rosa @ Flutter Flutter said...

I'm going to go check out her blog now! What a sweet wedding! I'm shopping for a bridesmaid dress this weekend, so I'm in wedding mode too!

Unknown said...

Love the vintage touches and feel!! Beautiful! :) :)

http://averyjamesphotography.blogspot.com/

Linz said...

What a beautiful, beautiful wedding. And the bride was stunning!

Laura said...

wow lovely wedding

Jamie-Lynn said...

Gorgeous hair on the bride!

Unknown said...

Yes! Marlboros, iPhone, wallet, lighter, and flask -- check! This is the kind of wedding I would love to be invited to.

miranda said...

so oldschool--love it!

JAMIE SAYS DREAM said...

very very cute wedding!

Zane said...

beautiful wedding, just gorgeous

Tulips & Tulle said...

I am planning on having a vintage theme wedding (I need a proposal first haha). I love the food - looks delish!

Come drop by my blog at Tulips&Tulle!