Lady Bonin’s Tea Parlour


Lady Bonin’s Tea Parlour is a traveling caravan located in South Africa that travels from place to place (events, etc.) selling traditionally brewed loose-leaf tea (hot or cold) in biodegradable take-away packaging.  I ran into an article on them in Home (Tuis magazine) back in April and have been hanging on to the images below ever since, wishing, dreaming... Don't the tables and floor cushions in front look inviting?  (Images 2 and 4 by Francois Oberholster for Tuis/Home magazine).


My posts this week at Babble: 
10 Awesome IKEA Lighting Hacks!
25 Fathers Day Gifts Under $25 at Forever21
12 Beautiful Decoupage Ideas + How-Tos
15 Free Crafty Patterns
10 New Organizing Ideas
Yurt-to-Go? 5 Make Your Own Camper DIY’s
Best Father’s Day Cards – Part 1

Jan Halvarson

8 comments:

Apol Massebieau said...

I love! I have a caravan here that I have been wanting to re-do forever in a sort of gypsy style. Now if only I can find the time to finally attack it...

Stel said...

Lekker!
(That's "great" in South African :-)

room6 said...

i want a caravan!

Unknown said...

Wow. It makes the bohemian life seem so romantic. A tea caravan sounds lovely and the photos are so wonderful. Glad you held on to the photos and posted them. Thanks.

Mihaeko said...

I *love* this!! What a charming thing to do!

lisa solomon said...

awesome. i still want to do a camper store thing. somewhere. yup.

Lelanie Slater said...

I am lucky enough to know Lady Bonin. I ahve had her tea and a tea leave reaing in her caravan in Cape Town SA. And it is as awesome as it looks. :)

Rebecca said...

Seeing the vintage fridge from the door is great!