National Stationery Show: Part 5

Guest post by Kathryn of Blackbird Letterpress  

Here are the last photos of the National Stationery Show that I was able to take. And finally some photos of our booth. I know I missed some amazing booths but I just could not get to all of them. If you like what you see, go check them out. Thanks, Jan, for having me. It's been a blast this year. I look forward to catching up on rest and then back to work. :)





blackbird letterpress, booth # 1959, pop-up by Rebecca Kreisler






The Permanent Collection, booth # 1865


Kelp Designs, booth # 1675. If you're interested in exhibiting at a trade show, Katie of Kelp puts on the awesome Trade Show Bootcamp, geared at small businesses in the stationery industry.



Smock,  booth # 2241


Tilia Press, booth #  2140



Two Paperdolls, booth # 2468


Double Bravo, booth # 1953

***

About: Blackbird Letterpress

Blackbird Letterpress is a small fine art printmaking shop specializing in letterpress stationery, weddings, and more. They like to hand set type but happily print with a combination of photopolymer plates, lead moveable type, and vintage image cuts. Choose from notebooks, cards, calendars, & other goodies. Read more about us and what we do at blackbirdletterpress.com.


Jan Halvarson

6 comments:

Jan Halvarson said...

Thank you so much Kathryn, your coverage was amazing!

Omoi Zakka Shop said...

Seriously! It's so nice to see thoughtful photos of all those amazing booths after having strolled by them all (also helped us for our ordering!).

Mihaeko said...

Really nice booth design. WIsh I were there!

Unknown said...

so many amazing and beautiful patterns! wow!

Unknown said...

What an amazing display!!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you finally showed your booth, Kathryn. I love the cut paper clouds on the shelves and the paper art display of your hugging animals cards. I've blogged about the paper toy station wagon and trailer, believing they would make a great father's day gift. Thanks for all the hard work you put into posting about the Stationary Store. I appreciate it. Enjoy your well earned R&R.