Planter Love!

Contributor Post from Megan at Room6



Recently I've learned that even I can keep plants alive and I've been on the hunt for some pretty new planters to mix in with my vintage collection. Aren't these new stoneware hanging & tabletop planters from J Schatz lovely? 


They're available in several gorgeous hues which makes the decision making process very difficult. Help! Handmade in their NY studio since 2004. 


Images J Schatz



................................................................................

Megan finds special things for nice people for her shop outside Vancouver in Deep Cove, Canada. Follow her adventures as a shopkeep here.

Jan Halvarson

3 comments:

primo - juegos said...

good blog that I never saw one like it

Pinecone Camp said...

I'll be in Deep Cove tomorrow. Hmmm. Think I have to pop into Room 6! these planters are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

thanks guys..

RboxStar TV | Pacquiao vs Bradley Free