Red Day Round-Up


Thanks to everyone who joined us for today's red day.  Lots of beautiful hues.  Tomorrow we're back with the colour blue and our last day of summer colours week.  Always seems to fly by!  Here's a few highlights of the day (above) and yay I found the square option format thanks to the help of one of our readers, Amy.  Looks much better!  See you tomorrow for blue!

(Top) jennyndesign
Row 1: Janis Nicolay, Cardboard_Sea, alicia bruce, Janis Nicolay, MOLLYBLOCK, kaitlyn sullivan
Row 2: Overtherainbow photography, laura evans photography, Cozy Memories, S. Shorey, Donna K., knitting iris
(Middle) Mundo Flo
Row 3: Mundo Flo, boo21smom, Janis Nicolay, Rmary48, MOLLYBLOCK, one29_twigandvine
Row 4: jennyndesign, wyliehunt, InspireToBreathe, meeganz, knitalatte11, knitalatte11

Jan Halvarson

14 comments:

kaitlyn sullivan said...

thanks so much for including my photo! love the pool of photos this week

Suzanne said...

So fun! I've never participated in anything like this before & it's been awesome.. Thanks for featuring my photo today too - it made my day!

Suzanne
Inspire; to breathe

Pinecone Camp said...

so many summery reds today! Thanks for including a few of mine along with this bunch - I'm in good company.

Boo21's Mom said...

This is as fun as all your Color Weeks have been. And, it is extra fun because you chose Pumpkin and her red collar. Thanks for a week of fun!

Cheryl Cochran said...

I look forward to seeing these every day!

Sabrina said...

Do you have any posts on bags? I'd like some inspiration for making bags! ^-^

Margie Oomen said...

oh how i love summer reds:)

Lee Caroline - A World of Inspiration said...

Ooh I love the little pooch, he/she looks such a sweetie. Love your red collages, you have such an inspiring blog and I love to visit.

Lee ☺

Sonia / COZY MEMORIES said...

I love summer reds too, like Margie said. Thank you so much for the inclusion, Jan ! ox

Art and Chic said...

red colors always inspire me!

Katerina said...

Thank you for including my photo. I think this colour game is such fun and there are so many great shots on Flickr. I am happy I found it on time :)

overtherainbow Photography

Unknown said...

Red is my favorite color. I love all these summer fun red photos. The donut sign is fab!

Jan Halvarson said...

thanks to everyone for your comments and joining in.

jenny said...

Thanks for posting my pug Hubert! He's very excited. :)