Renegade craft fair - preview (part two)

tea_lights_3

Here's part 2 of our Renegade Craft Fair preview. I so wish we could be there, although I think we'd be broke if we were. The top image (a definite favorite) is from Domestic Construction. (Note: not all these items may be at the fair, we're just picking favorites from each individual shop online).

b
a

somethings hiding in here
sofia masri
the post family
pistachio press

Picture 2
c
sycamore
sprout studio
squidfire
swallowfield
sycamore street press

Picture 4

charmingwall

Jan Halvarson

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANT A TUTORIAL ON THAT LAMP WITH CUPS! I have so many awesome vintage cups...

jen j-m said...

thanks so much for including me in this, jan!
you found some great stuff i hadn't seen...love the cup lamp and the painted vans - and i can't wait to visit the folks at charmingwall.
cheers,
jen

AMM blog said...

i love the mug light, how inventive!

Victoria said...

Those tea cup lamps are amazing!

tula said...

stalking the tea cup lamp...

jenifer lake said...

so in love with that lamp chandelier, and i've been lusting after one of those paint by number pieces by shih for a while :) thanks for including me!

Kelly Lynn Jones said...

those lamps are amazing!!!

Robin said...

that teacup lamp is incredible! it blows my mind thinking how you would even approach that. wow.

Prêt à Voyager said...

I'm crazy about those cup lights!

Anne

Jan Halvarson said...

thanks everyone for all your great comments - now if we could all go to a tea cup light making course!