Aurelie Mathigot

a1
a2
a3

I recently came across the beautiful work of Aurelie Mathigot out of Paris. Her work (as quoted off her site), "is inspired by the notion of recovery and the necessity of talking about everyday life in another - new - way..." More can be seen at her extensive website, aureliemathigot.com. (via www.lacerisesurlegateau.fr).

Unrelated: A couple of readers have written me that they are having a difficult time reading my text (apparantly too small). If you're having a similar problem could you leave a comment and if so, if you could tell us what browser & version you are using as well as if it's a mac or pc, and how long you've noticed the problem? Thanks so much!

Jan Halvarson

17 comments:

Cindy said...

i love the chair!

Anonymous said...

very very pretty. excellent find.

Jodie said...

IE 7.0, PC... I can't read your text, can't tell you how long for though sorry, normally I read in blogline.

Laura | Southern Scout said...

Explorer, PC, I can't read your text either. I noticed it different a few weeks ago maybe? I usually go up to the top of the page, click View, Text size, then select Largest...but with that it is still small but at least readable.

Jan said...

A tad small for me too I'm afraid.
IE PC
Hasn't stopped me so far though!

Anonymous said...

oh, my... beautiful work!!

The text is fine for me; I'm on Firefox.

Jan Halvarson said...

Thanks everyone, if you can continue commenting, I just noticed a couple mistakes in my template and I'm hoping it's better - I'm on Firefox and Safari too on a Mac and don't see the problem...

Erica Kelly said...

the last one is my favorite - how gorgeous!

Hello Lindello said...

Every now and then the text is too small. I have IE 7.0 on a pc. Thanks!

CuriousChaCha said...

what a gorgeous chair!!!!

love it!

Beth said...

wow they all look crocheted? beautiful. wish i could do that with my needles if that's how it's done!

shill said...

they're such fabulous find, great post!

Amanda said...

The text size is perfect on my mac using Firefox.

PC users, you can hit control plus (+) to make the text as large as you'd like.

Busy Betsy said...

This chair is just fabulous! And I just want to say I think your blog is just fabulous, if only I knew how to work my computer! I would feel so much better. I wish I could handle it like a needle and thread!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work.
Reading it fine on my Mac in Safari.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of crocheting a few rocks, but the chair. the CHAIR! It's beautiful!!

andrea of ffft said...

Mac and safari and I can read it fine as well... hmmmm seems to be a PC vs Mac issue, I didn't know we still had those.