Hula Seventy: Week of the Polaroid!


sacredlotus

Contributer post by Andrea of Hula Seventy

I haven't gotten one thing done this week. Because It's 'Roid Week over at Flickr and I can't help myself. Between all the shooting and posting of polaroids, the looking through the pool for inspiration (and then looking some more), there's not time for much else. But that's okay because there's nothing wrong with taking a little time to celebrate the wonder that is instant film. Let me tell you, people do not mess around when it comes to 'Roid Week. I have so many favorites, I can't even begin to share them all. But I have to try. It's the right thing to do. Here's but a tiny sampling of what made my polaroid-loving heart beat a little faster:


Matt?!


emily hunt


The Gentleman Amateur


Ashley E.


Justin Craigen


chaps1


rommel


lili


moxiee


Mary...


isofoto

Want more? Head on over to the 'Roid Week Flickr Group. Want the inside scoop? Follow PolaroidWeek on Twitter. Feeling inspired enough to participate? There's still time. Today and tomorrow, to be exact. If you need extra incentive, how about a chance at winning some film? Each day, two random (lucky) posters to the group win a pack of theThe Impossible Project's new PX600 film! (Details here)

Happy 'Roid Week!

Jan Halvarson

7 comments:

GA+E said...

AWESOME!!! thanks for the heads up! we are active polaroid users!! :)

Lili said...

thanks so much for including my photo in the mix! happy roid week and happy shooting. :)

nicolle said...

yay for polaroid week! thanks for sharing my image. :)

Unknown said...

those are stunning! wish i'd known about this 'roid week sooner!

Anonymous said...

I'm so flattered to be included in this list of incredible photographers!

said...

I'm so glad you posted this! I'm just in time to have a chance at winning a pack of film!

Marisa and Creative Thursday said...

happy roid week! polaroids seem to always be some of my all time favorite images. they are just gorgeous.I know one of these days I will have to get my own polaroid camera so I can play during roid week too!