Fresh off the Press! Art & Home Lookbook


This month's market theme at Poppytalk Handmade is Art & Home, a curated collection of beautiful things from the handmade community. We've just completed the accompanying lookbook which you can now view by clicking on the embedded lookbook below or by clicking here. Feel free to embed it yourself on your blog/site if you wish, and thank you for spreading the handmade love and supporting this talented community! Cover photo and bottles by Heather Dahl of Dahlhaus.

Fun Fact Update: Just found out last month's lookbook Love Transforms is the 2nd most popular publication this month out of all categories at issu.com receiving 223,084 views. Check out the link here.


Jan Halvarson

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

So awesome! What a fabulous lookbook.

Jan Halvarson said...

Thank you!

Tanya from Dans le Lakehouse said...

Very nice look book! Gorgeous items featured.

kit said...

I'm so inspired by all the work featured and by your innovative way of sharing with the community. Thank you!!!

arounna said...

so beautiful
I love your look books
and love the beautiful picture on heather's work on the cover.

Jan Halvarson said...

Thank you Tanya and Kit!
Arounna - Didn't Heather take a great photo?

Leanda said...

This is stunning! That cover just jumped right out at me. Congrats to Dahlhaus! Thanks guys for the double feature <3
PS - Have just put up a post on my blog... would love to embed it. How the heck do I do that?

Leanda said...

Doh... did it :))

leslie.jones said...

Lovely!!

dahlhaus said...

Thanks everyone- my fingers were crossed all last week while I was glazing all my bottle vases- I had the idea but wasn't sure it would work until I pulled them all out of the kiln on friday! Thanks Jan for using the photo- the lookbook is amazing, as always!

Mandy Behrens said...

Browsing through your lookbooks is ALWAYS a treat! Lovely work!

Jan Halvarson said...

Heather - thank you for letting me use that image - it's so good!

Many - thank you for your continued support - means a lot.

MagicMarkingsArt said...

Another wonderful book. Thanks so much

Jenn said...

It's beautiful! You did an amazing job.

marcie said...

So many great items! Beautiful layout.

Evie's Tool Emporium said...

Wonderful! Off to look more!

Christina said...

the look book is awesome. so many lovely items plus a few new additions to my wish list!

objects of whimsy said...

me me meeeeeee!!!!!