Real Wedding: Dana + Adrian


We have some magical pictures today from the Salt Spring Island wedding of Dana Lee and Adrian Buitenhuis taken by the talented Jennilee Marigomen, a Canadian photographer (we featured her work before on the blog - a beautiful west coast beachy shoot - if you're interested - check it out here).  Jennilee photographed these beautiful picks where the guests feasted on local oysters and enjoyed an outdoor community-style meal.  I love how Jennilee photographs the unexpected and captures light –it's simply magical and makes you feel like you're almost in the picture. See more pics below.












More unexpected takes and moments from Dana + Adrian's wedding can bee seen at Jennilee's blog here. Thanks Jennilee (and Dana and Adrian)! Congratulations!

Jan Halvarson

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos

Jo said...

Beautiful! And I love the atmosphere pictured in every shot!

Allison of Thrifted said...

I love the light in the photos and her lace dress is beautiful.

Hanna said...

So sweet, I love her dress! We went to Salt Spring for our honeymoon :)

Unknown said...

This is such a naturally beautiful wedding! I love the photography and the bride's floor-length veil...it's stunning!

Anonymous said...

Stunning photography and wedding! As you said, it almost feels like I'm there ... I can almost smell the forest, hear the birds singing and feel the sun on my skin ... just lovely!

Lily from Birch + Bird said...

So beautiful! I love seeing moments captured on film like these :)

Marit said...

I like, like, like the real weddings, I love her short hair!

Anonymous said...

really nice, really
we had a wedding talk last wend and ended up that in France you cannot really make a weddng like that because it fits differently here, places you rent, catering, it all look the same to me I wish somethin different like that but seems hard to achieve. anyway all good no matter what i ll be happy !