set design: one chair - two ways

plates2

A chair I've been eyeing for a while is the Antwerp chair from Anthropologie. It's so versatile with it's flowery fabric. For my set design this week, I'm placing it in a couple of settings. Above with accessories: Hello April print by Ashleyg, Leran pendant lamp from Ikea, and Roost Terra stool from Velocity Art and Design. Below: Vintage French "Tip" trays, Paris Hotel Boutique, Red Sculptor's dinner plate, Anthropologie, Robin Egg Blue Plate, Sweetgirlythings Etsy shop, Trailer Park plate, Trixie Delicious Etsy shop, Finsbury wallpaper, Cole and Son, and Scenic Dinnerware plates from Anthropologie.

plates1

Jan Halvarson

3 comments:

♥ Donna Vitan said...

I'm digging the yellow.

beachgrl said...

Love the first grouping!

Anonymous said...

This looks so great! I think I like both sets.