Hula Seventy: Color Therapy Redux

Contributor post by Andrea of Hula Seventy


Sebastiaan Bremer

It's that time of year again, folks. January. A clean slate, a fresh start. But also, grey, dreary and cold-- especially for those of us living here in the great Pacific Northwest. I believe it was this time last year that I indulged in a little color therapy here at Poppytalk. I think we might need another round. I know I do. And with Winter Colours Week just ahead, how about a little inspiration to get the color ball rolling?


Anthropologie


shingo matsushita


Valerie Roybal, 20x200

HOT screen prints from Mike Perry
Mike Perry via Bangback


Frecklewonder


Landon Nordeman, 20x200


Maria Holmer Dahlgren via From Sthlm

Olek
olek via joe holmes

_______
Matthew Franklin

I don't know about you, but I feel better already. See you next week, folks.

Jan Halvarson

10 comments:

melissa said...

this is great for a dull grey January day in Vancouver. A little colour for the soul!

Moon to Moon said...

I have always wanted one of those bullet caravans :)

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

As colour-lover this post is heavenly. Love the tray and that first shot is so inspiring - thank you!

b said...

THAT CAR IS RAD.

Melissa at bubbyandbean.com said...

I love this post! The images are so lovely (especially the first one) and exactly what I needed on this gray Chicago day.

Kate said...

Great post. I love Sebastiaan Bremer's work and I would love all three pairs of those amazing pants!
xx

cupcakesaisha said...

your posts really coloured my day.. have a colourful days ahead..

Anonymous said...

very cool

Den Mother said...

Ooooh! This is just what we need today!

Jasmine said...

love love love the colours!! my favourite is shingo matsushita necklace ... and the crocheted car hehe. awesome!

http://fiksd.blogspot.com